Sunday 20 October 2013

Everton

Good evening everyone

Today I have made a card for a friend of mine, it's her fiance's Birthday and he is made on Everton Football Club.  She wanted something different to the cards that you can purchase from a shop.


The image is a digital stamp called Joey from Saturated Canary and I have coloured him in using ProMarkers in the colours of Everton Football Club.  The football digital paper is from my crafty stash and I have made up my own paper with Everton on using my graphic program.


I managed to find an image of the Everton Football Club Badge, which has been printed off twice and to add a little bit of shine and texture, I have used Glossy Accents to them.  In the right hand corner, I have added to blue buttons with yellow thread.


To finish the card, I have added a "To a Wonderful Fiance" sentiment and taken a football from the digital paper covered in Glossy Accents.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrap-Creations - Cut it Out
Sassy Studio Designs - Support your Team
Ruby's Rainbow - Button It
Craftitude - Anything Goes

I hope you like this card, I'm now off to bed, got to be up early for work, the first time in seven months,  wish me luck.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment