Sunday 6 October 2013

Princess Baubles

Good evening again

This is the second post of the evening, I have got a bit behind this week due to not feeling to good.  

It's been a bit of a bad week all round really, Wednesday my son downloaded an update onto his Playstation from Sony, whatever the update was, the Playstation stopped working after, but of course, Sony would not take responsibility for it.

Thank god I have clever people in my family, my cousin spoke to her daughter's husband, who happens to be obsessed with Playstations, he was able to fix it by installing a new hard drive.

Because he wouldn't accept any money, as a thank you, I made two little gifts for his young daughters.  They have been made using some Christmas Photo Baubles from my local Supermarket.  I made some very similar a few weeks ago and had a fantastic respond from everyone.


I have used two different digital stamps from Sherri Baldy and coloured them using ProMarkers.  The images had to be reduced in size quite a bit, so colouring took twice as long.  I have added some Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue to make little pearls.


On the other side of the Bauble, I have added Princess and then their names, in the same colour as the fairies. and again, used Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.


Using a hole punch, I have punched out lots of little circles in two different colours and split these between the two sides of the Bauble.  To finish off, I have added a big lilac bow made of ribbon from Ribbon Girl and glued this to the top of the Bauble and then used narrow ribbon to form the lop to hang the Baubles up.

The girls adored their gifts and I hope you do to.

I am entered these into the following challenges:

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Sassy Studio Designs - Think outside the Box
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Craftitude - Anything Goes

Have a good night.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment