Friday 27 December 2013

Pretty In Pink

Good evening crafters

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought you everything you wished for.  Today I am posting one of my Christmas Cards.  This card was made very late on Christmas Eve, I had been so busy getting everyone else's cards made, I ran out of time for my own.


The image is a digital stamp called Nikki from Saturated Canary.  I have coloured her in using ProMarkers and layered her onto silver mirror card.

For the background, I have taken a square piece of pink Centura Pearl card and using the Martha Stewart Snowflake Stamp Set and Perfect Medium, I have randomly stamped and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Iced Blush Lustre and Heat It Up Holographic embossing powders.


I have taken a piece of white/silver satin edged organza ribbon and added a piece of pink ribbon down the centre.  This has then been added down the centre of the background and the digital stamp placed on top.

The flowers in the bottom corner of the card have been made by stamping with Perfect Medium, the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia stamp and heat embossing using Heat It Up Silver Tinsel embossing powder.  This has then been cut out using the matching Spellbinders die and layered up to make three different sized flowers.  I have added a flat back pearl to the centre of each flower.


To finish the card, I have added a sentiment "Christmas Wishes Mum" in the shape of a banner, flat back pearls and a bow made from the same ribbons.

The whole thing has then been layered onto a piece of white card with a boarder of Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue pearls around the edge.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Non Traditional Xmas Colours
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
Crafting By Designs - Wrap It Up
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Anything Christmas
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Pile It On - P Is For ... (Pink)
Ooh La La Creations - Winter Wonderland
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pick Of The Year (Last Christmas Cards)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Craftitude - Christmas Sparkle
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges -Anything Goes
Parade Your Crafts - Christmas

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment