Saturday 25 January 2014

Love To Shop

Happy Saturday everyone

I hope your weekend to going great so far and you are getting lots of crafting done.  For today's card I have gone with a really girly theme.


I have taken a square piece of patterned digital paper and purple Centura Pearl card and layered them onto a piece of white card stock with a pierced boarder.  I have then taken a smaller piece matching patterned digital paper layered with the same purple Centura Pearl card and placed this along the centre for the background.


The digital image is from Sherri Baldy and she has been coloured using ProMarkers.  I have also added some pearls to her headband and bow using white Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.


Onto the same purple Centura Pearl card, I have stamped the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre Embossing Powder.  I have then cut these out using the matching Spellbinders die, shaped them and layered them up with a flat back pearl added to the centres.

I have also cut out from yellow Centura Pearl, to small flowers using the Crafty Cutter Dies Medium Rolled Flowers from Crafty Sentiments Design.


I have placed a piece of white cotton lace along the bottom of the card and then using the same lace, placed a bow in the top right hand corner, adding a dress metal charm to give a little bit of movement.

To finish the card, I have added the sentiment "To a Very Special Daughter" in the top left hand corner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties UK Challenge - Love To Shop
Eureka Stamps - Your 3 Favourite Embellishments (Flowers, Charms, Pearls)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Make It Feminine
Crafting By Designs - Girly Girl
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - All About The Words
SweetPea Stampers - Flower Power
Sassy Studio Designs - Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - So Sweet
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes For Kids
Inky Chicks - Bingo (Lace, Flowers, Pearls)

That's all for now, off to start another card.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment