Tuesday 7 January 2014

Thanks

Good evening Crafters

Here goes with my second post of the day.  This is a Thank You card.


I have used a digital stamp set called Avery's Summer Afternoon from Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps & Illustrations, which I have coloured using ProMarkers.

I have layered a square piece of digital patterned paper onto green card stock for the background.  I have then taken a strip of a different patterned digital paper layered onto the same green card and placed this across the centre and added a piece of pink ribbon.

I have taken a third piece of digital patterned paper layered onto green card and added a boarder cut using a Tattered Lace die.  This has then been placed down the left hand side of the card.


I have cut a flower from pink glitter card using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Three die and added a centre cut from green card.


To finish the card, I have added a bow made from pink ribbon and a "Thank You so very much!" sentiment.

I am entering card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - All That Glitters
Moving Along With The Times - Thank You/Thanks
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Use Ribbon or Twine
Crafty Catz - Thank You
Totally Gorjuss - Ribbon
Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Pink & Ribbon Theme

Thanks all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment