Monday 3 March 2014

Golfing Dad

Evening all

Well my son has finally moved back in and don't I know it.  Dirty clothes all over the food this morning, no food left in the cupboard, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Anyway, today's card has a golfing theme and is a birthday card for Dad.


I have used three matching patterned digital papers all layered into green card stock.  The first has formed the main background, the second has been cut into a small square and placed in the centre of the background and the three has been cut into a strip and placed down the centre of the card.

I have then taken some green twine and wrapped this around the card and added two golf clubs and a silver button to the left hand side of the card.


The digital stamp is called Hole In One by Lee Jacobs at Crafts U Print.  I have coloured him in using ProMarkers, cut him out and layered him onto a green mat cut using the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five die.












To finish the card, I have added Dad cut using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die and Happy Birthday cut using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - It's A Boy Thing
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
Delightful Challenges - Keep It Simple
Delicious Doodles Challenges - One For The Boys
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes / Use Your Stash
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - One For The Boys
Paper Crafting Journey - Make It Manly / Boyish

That's all for Now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment