Monday 26 May 2014

Wedding Bling

Good evening all

I don't know if any of you have had the same problem, but every now and then, I have a card that really doesn't look anything like the image in my head.  That is what has happened with this card that I made last night.  I think I was too busy watching the British Soap Awards and didn't put my full attention into the card.

It has a wedding theme in the colours of white and yellow with lots of added bling.


I have started with a square piece of white Centura Pearl card stock and embossed with using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirls embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  This has then been layered onto yellow Centura Pearl card leaving a small border around the edge.

Next, I have glued lengths of bling in a grid style across the background.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a cutting file from the Silhouette store, I have cut out a Mr & Mrs from the yellow Centura Pearl and layered this onto a square of white Centura Pearl with the edges rounded.

I have then cut out of the yellow Centura Pearl a heart using the Memory Box Cream Puff Heart Die.


The flowers have been made by using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  For each flower, I have cut out two of the large petals from Yellow Centura Pearl and one of the small petals from white Centura Pearl.  These have then been shaped and layered together and a gemstone placed in the centre.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Minutes - Wedding
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - No Stamping Zone
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Text Only
Southern Girls Challenge - Sparkle And Shine
Craftitude - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment