Sunday 8 June 2014

Perfect Ballerina

Good morning all

Wow I'm so excited, today my card for the Guest Designer spot over at My Besties Norge, goes live.  These are my favourite digi stamps, so it is a privilege to be asked.  The theme this week is Use A Charm And / Or Use A Punch, I have used both and I have chosen IMG310.


I have taken a square piece of patterned digital paper, inked it around the edges using the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad and layered it onto brown card stock leaving a small border around the edge.

Next, I have taken a panel of green polka dot digital paper and again, layered it onto brown card.  Around this panel I have wrapped white lace and pink ribbon.  The panel has then been placed across the centre of the background.


On opposite corners of the image, I have used a corner punch from your crafty stash to add interest.  The edges of the image have then been inked in the same way as the background and then layered onto brown card to match.


The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur with Perfect Medium onto pink and green polka dot digital paper.  This has been heat embossed using Heat It Up Silver Pearl embossing powder, cut out using the matching die and layered together to form three different size flowers.  In the centre of these flowers, I have added a Pinflair glue covered with pink glitter to add a littler sparkle.

I have placed a double butterfly on the right of the card by cutting out one from pink paper and one from green using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die.  These have been layered together and I have added the same pink glitter down the centre.

I have also added a ballet shoe charm onto so chain and attached it to the largest flower.


On the base of the easel, I have layered some pink polka dot digital paper onto brown card stock.  The edges have been inked in the same way as the main background.  The easel stopper has been made from a Birthday verse layered onto the same brown card and added using Pinflair glue to give the dimension.

To finish, I have placed two small white buttons on opposite sides of the main background and two heart beads to the Birthday verse.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card today.

Teresa
x

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Use Buttons On Your Card
Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Crafty Boots Challenges - Butterflies And Bees
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Butterflies And Ribbon
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - Show Us Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Perfectly Pink
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - All For The Girls
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi
Butterfly Challenge - Bingo (Die Cuts, Butterflies, Designer Papers)
Fresh Brewed Blog - Use Flowers And Lace
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - 3 In A Row (Pattern Paper, Image, Pearls)
2 Sisters Challenge - Make Your Own
Let's Craft And Create - Spots Or Stripes
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Tic Tac Toe (Pink Gree, Die Cut, Birthday)
Crafty Calender Challenge - Petals And Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment