Monday 16 June 2014

Summer Flowers

Good evening everyone

Well even though I'm on holiday I still had to go into work today.  We had what we call a We're Listening group for all the Section Leaders.  We have all been feeling very unsettled with all the management changes going on.  One of the worries is that we are going to be doing a Managers job but for half the pay.  Didn't really get many answers but we have another meeting next week.

Anyway, it hasn't left we with a lot of time today, so this card is a quick and simple one.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out a card blank from white card stock.  Next, I have added an insert made from bright pink paper.

The design of the card blank has a ribbon threader so I have added pale pink stitched ribbon.


A panel of white card has been embossed using a cross pattern embossing file and this I have layered onto bright pink card.

The flowers have all been made using the Lacy Marguerite floral die set from Tattered Lace.  I have made two different types of flowers in four different colours, bright pink, pale pink, yellow and orange.  In the centre of each flower, I have placed a flat back gemstone.


The edge of the card blank has flowers cut out of it and to this, I have also added flat back gemstones.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Bright And Bold Colours
The Paper Shelter - Summer Time
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - On The Border
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Summer Fun

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment