Friday 31 October 2014

Sparkle

Good evening all

Today's card is made using a digital stamp called Snow Queen Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers and added Glamour Dust.


From my computer, I have printed the sentiment "You Make My Life Sparkle" onto white card stock.  Next, I have coloured the card using the Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink pad and mounted it onto black card.

I have wrapped red organza ribbon around the bottom of the background before mounted it onto a white A5 card blank.


I have tried a bow from the same organza ribbon, glued this into the centre and added a sparkle button.

The digital stamp has been cut out and placed into the centre of the background using Pinflair glue to add dimension.


To finish, I have added three red flat back gemstones into the left hand corner and tiny red gemstones to the sentiment.


I am entering the card into the following challenges:

{Cupcake Inspirations} - Photo Inspiration
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Buttons And Bling
Eureka Stamps - Buttons And Bows
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Add Some Sparkle
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Razzle Dazzle
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - 3 Of A Kind
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Buttons, Bows
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Fairytale Stampers - Something New (Digi Stamp)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment