Monday 26 October 2015

Autumn Flower

Evening all

Quick post tonight, I think I have worn myself out today doing an 11 hour shift.


This card has been made in the colours of autumn.  The digital stamp is called Wryn - Sunny Day from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital papers
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Brown ink pad
Brown glitter buds
Lace


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Fall Colours
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Fall Colours
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Fall-ing For You
Graph'it - Autumn
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Autumn Splendor
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment