Tuesday 6 October 2015

The Sewing Fairy

Evening peeps

I think I need to find a new job.  My Manager told me today that because it was her weekend off, I had to work even though it is my weekend off as well.  I don't think so, I am already planned in for 40 hours.


As always, my stress relief is to make a card.  The digital image is called Stitcher Fae 2 from Stitchy Bear Stamps and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Digital patterned paper
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Crealies Flowers No. 23 die set
Tape measure ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust
Gemstones
Scissors metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Autumnal Colours
Crafty Gals Corner - Things With Wings
Crafty Creations Challenges - Falling For You
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Bingo (Glitter, Ribbon, Patterned Paper)
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Sewn With Love
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Anything With Wings
Crafty Catz - Fantasy / Fairy
Sassy Studio Designs - Make It Fly
The Pencil Case - Autumn Colours
Pile It On - 1, 2, 3 Recipe (1 Ribbon, 2 Papers, 3 Flowers)
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - Things With Wings
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Things With Wings And Glitter
Wags n Whiskers Stamps - Use A Die Cut
Kort o Mania - Layers
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Card Mania - 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Hand Coloured Image


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment