Monday 16 November 2015

Thankful For You

Good evening all

My first day back as a normal colleague today and I have to say I am worn out.  I never realised how much easier sitting in meetings was on the body.  Got to get use to going to bed early tonight as I have a 6 am start tomorrow, but on the plus side, I finish at 1 pm.


Anyway, for tonight's card, I have used a digital stamp called Baby Cherry Blossom from A Day For Daisies and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Patterned digital paper
Lattice embossing folder
Red organza ribbon
Red flower jewels


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Crafty Gals Corner - Thank You Or Thankful
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Thankful Thoughts
QKR Stampede - Give Thanks
Simply Create Too - Give Thanks
A Day For Daisies - Add Texture
Morgan's Art World - Thanks Or Thankful
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Happy Thanksgiving
One Stitch At A Time - Giving Thanks


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment