Friday 20 May 2016

Snowdrop Fairy

Evening peeps

I think the night working hours are starting to catch up with me now, I didn't go to back until 2am this morning because I was wide awake, meaning I missed the most of the morning.  I think I'm going to need a couple of weeks off before I go back to days, to get my body clock back to early mornings.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made using a digital stamp called Snowdrop Daisy from Di's Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Red card stock
Patterned digital paper
Presscut Square nesting die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Impression Obsession Leafy Branch die
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Glossy Accents
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Butterfly metal charm
Gemstones
Red pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Design Challenge Blog - Flowers Everywhere
My Time To Craft - Sketch
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Something With Wings
The Paper Shelter - Charming
Crafty Gals Corner - May Flowers
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things With Wings
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Shabby Chic Or Vintage
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment