Saturday 20 August 2016

Argentine Tango

Morning peeps

I had an e-mail from a regular customer at the start of the week asking if I could make her two 70th Birthday cards by Friday.  I had to say no because of the hours I have been doing at working, which upset me because she always comes to me for her cards.  Anyway, thankfully, she is now not seeing her Mum until Sunday, so I have been able to make them for her.


Her Mum loves Strictly Coming Dancing, so this has been the theme for both cards.  For the first one, she asked for something a bit more sassy, so I have gone with more of an Argentine Tango feel.  The digital stamp is called Dance from Mari Digis and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Teal card stock
Digital patterned papers
Tattered Lace Chandelier die
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Teal ribbon
Dazzler
Crystal Glamour Dust Glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Glitter And A Bow
Naughty Or Nice Challenges - Your Numbers Up
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes With A Twist Birthdays
Ooh La La Creations - 3 Embellishments
The Crazy Challenge - Birthday Card
Melonheadz Friends - Use Die Cuts
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Broken Fairy Challenge - Anything Goes
Mari Digis Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment