Wednesday 24 August 2016

Christmas Gift

Morning peeps

I had a very long evening last night, we took my cat up to a walk in vets because I thought it would be better without having to book an appointment, how wrong was I.  It took us half an hour to drive there and then waited over 2 hours to see someone.

I was just about to take him home when we got called in.  It looks like he has an upset tummy, so he is now on medication.  Poor thing, he had messed in his box by the time we got up there, so was not in the best of moods, I felt so guity because I couldn't get him out to clean him up until we were called in.


Anyway, I didn't get any time to finish this card off until this morning.  The digital stamp is called Gift from The East Wind and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.  I have also paper pieced her dress with digital patterened paper.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Double sided adhesive sheets
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Marianne Design Swedish Ice Star die set
Diamond Press Tags die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - Blue Christmas
QKR Stampede - Shaped Cards
Dragonfly Dreams - More Then One Fold
The East Wind - Paper Piecing
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Bling, Scallops, Monochromatic)
Tuesday Throwdown - Make It Sparkle
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - A Shaped Christmas Card
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Make It Digital
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Emboss It
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog - A Card With More Then One Fold
Pile It On - Die Cut Embellishments
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Use A Die Cut
Creative Inspirations - Christmas In August
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Oddball Art Stamps - For You Blue


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment