Sunday 28 August 2016

Summer With My Best Friend

Afternoon peeps

After 10 nights off, it's back to work tonight, I am dreading it.  My mood started to drop yesterday just at the thought of it.  I jokingly said to my Mum last night, that I should have married a rich man so I didn't have to work, she pointed out that I haven't married anyone.  That's because I am sensible.


Anyway, to relax I have done a little crafting.  The digital stamp is called Ice Cream Hello from Sami Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Inkylicious Wild Field Grasses stamp
Die'sire Essentials Numbers die
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Blue Twine
Ice Cream metal charm
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Include A Furry Friend
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog - Stand Up And Be Counted
House Of Cards - Use Twine
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Teacher's Pet
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment