Sunday 16 October 2016

Happy Halloween

Evening peeps

My head at the moment is in one of those places where it won't shut down.  All day long, I have been going over the problems I'm having at work and I know that this won't stop until such time that it is resolved.  I have been crafting this afternoon in the hope that it takes my mind off of it, but unfortunately, this time it isn't working.


Anyway, the card I have made is a Halloween card.  The digital stamp is called Happy Halloween from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned papers
Black pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Black, Orange And One Other Colour
Use Your Stuff - Orange, Black And One Neutral

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween Inspirations
CASology - Spooky
4 Crafty Chicks - Orange And Black
QKR Stampede - Pumpkins
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Halloween Cards
Hiding In My Craft Room - Spooky
Melonheadz Friends - Halloween
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
The Male Room - Halloween
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Q For Quick And Simple
The Stamping Boutique - Halloween
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
CAS On Sunday - Halloween
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Jouneys - Trick Or Treat
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - I Put A Spell On You


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment