Tuesday 6 December 2016

Santa Is Coming

Evening peeps

Well that turned out to be a better day at work then I thought it would be.  I spent a good half hour chatting to my Manager about what we can do to turn the Counters department round.  Because of my experience and closeness to the colleagues, she has asked if I am happy to get involved and to coach the current Section Leader.  At least now it will get my something else to focus on, I get bored very easy.


Anyway, this card tonight forms another part of an order I have from a colleague.  I have gone for a winter landscape.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set (used as a mask)
Inkylicious Snowy Trees stamp set
Inkylicious Santa's Sleigh stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Color Box Frost White ink pad
Dazzlers
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Male Room - ???-Scapes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Jo's Scrap Shack - 321 Challenge
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - All That Sparkles
City Crafter Challenge Blog - The Tree Is Up
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Night Scene
The Crazy Challenge - Ice Cold
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Add Some Glitter
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment