Thursday 2 February 2017

Daisy Chain

Afternoon peeps

I was so lazy yesterday.  I only done a couple of loads of washing and the rest of the day was spent sat at the computer.  I don't think it was a good idea as my back has been aching more then usual today.


Anyway, I thought I would go with a spring themed Birthday card today.  The digital stamp is called Ladybugs from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Digital patterned paper
Signature Collection Grand Floral die set
Memento London Fog ink pad
White satin ribbon
Crystal butterfly
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
Just Us Girls Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment