Wednesday 22 February 2017

Draffodils

Evening peeps

I'm not sure why I go out with my Mum and Dad, I always land up with a headache at the end of the day.  They don't live together anymore, which is a good thing because all they ever do is bicker, it's worse then have a couple of kids.


Anyway, I have gone with a spring themed card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Daffodil, The Darling Buds from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned papers
Xcut Lattice embossing folder
Nellie's Choice ED004 Edging die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Yellow ribbon
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - Think Spring
City Crafter Challenge Blog - A Few Stitches
Crafting By Designs - It's Almost Spring
Star In My Pocket - 2 Or More Patterned Papers
Creative Inspirations - Petals And Pearls
Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment