Sunday 12 February 2017

Lavender And Lace

Afternoon peeps

It is so cold at the moment, I'm sitting right on top of the radiator and I still can't get warm.  I know you shouldn't wish your life away, but I can't wait until spring gets here.


Anyway, I have made a girly card today in the colours of white and lavender.  The digital stamp is called Roses Girl Beehive from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
White Centura Pearl card stock
Lavender Centura Pearl card stock
Crafter Companion Vintage Rose embossing folder
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Isobel Lace die
Signature Collection Grand Floral die set
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Double D Challenges - Lavender And Lace
Cute Card Thursday - Lace Or Frills
QKR Stampede - Embossing
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Add Flowers
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Flowering In February

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment