Monday 27 March 2017

Lily

Evening peeps

Well I finally got the offer I was waiting for at work today.  Starting tomorrow I am back in Section Leader uniform with a management development program attached.  I have been amazed at the response I have received when I handed in my notice.  The fact that they have gone out of the way to give me what I want has been a massive confidence booster.  The future now looks much brighter.


Anyway, I have made a quick card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Lily from Ching-Chou Kuik and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Digital patterned paper
Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur die
Xcut Someone Special die set
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Seize The Birthday - Black And White And One More Colour
Passion For ProMarkers - Girl Power
The Paper Shelter - Birthday Girl
Cardz 4 Galz - Pretty In Pink
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - For The Girls
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment