Tuesday 25 April 2017

Graffiti

Morning peeps

I have made a very simple one layer card yesterday morning.  I had very limited time yesterday due to my physio appointment and then having to rush off for a late shift at work, so I didn't have time to post it.


The only materials used for this card are:

Digital stamp from Make It Crafty
Copics And ProMarkers
White card stock
Blue card stock


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Male Room - Architecture
The Paper Shelter - Sentimental
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges - CAS
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Cards 4 Guyz - The Great Outdoors
Inkspirational - Graffiti
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment