Sunday 9 April 2017

On Our Anniversary

Evening peeps

Just a quick post tonight as I have got so much still to do before I go to bed.


Tonight's card is an Anniversary card which I colleague has asked me to make for his wife.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Orange card stock
Yellow card stock
Xcut Lattice embossing folder
Spellbinders Hearts embossing folder
Tonic First Crush Affections Insert die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Spellbinders Pop Fizz Clink die set
Wow white embossing powder
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Pearl embellishment
Yellow flower buds
White micro beads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Yellow Flowers
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - No Designer Papers
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment