Sunday 23 April 2017

Willow

Evening peeps

I have half my garden laid to lawn, it feels like I'm getting somewhere with it now.  Now all I need to do is keep my cat off of it and train him to use the patch that I have left as dirt.  I'm hoping that will sort out the issue of him messing, not only on my grass, but on the neighbours gardens as well.


Anyway, only a quick card tonight.  I have made a male card in shades of brown.  The stamp I have used is called Willow Tree from Inkylicious and I have used Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Ribbon
Buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Shades Of Brown
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Use A Die Cut
Allsorts Challenge Blog - B Is For Buttons And Brown
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Double D Challenges - Silhouettes
My Time To Craft - Buttons

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment