Thursday 24 August 2017

My Summer Hat

Morning peeps

I haven't had a day off sick for about 4 years, but this headache that I have had on and off for the last few weeks finally got the better of me and I had to give up and go home yesterday.  It was the right thing to do because after a few hours in bed yesterday afternoon, I started to feel a lot better.


Anyway, I sat quietly last night and made a clean and simple card.  The digital stamp is called Fancy Ribbons from Sami Stamps and it has been coloured using Copic Markers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Die'sire Stitched Border die set
Floral Washi tape
Blue ribbon
Yellow ribbon
Button
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Time To Craft - Hats And Bags
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Things Beginning With The Letter B
Cute Card Thursday - Bright Colours
Sami Stamps - Bright Colours
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment