Tuesday 22 August 2017

Summer Drinks

Evening peeps


Just a quick post before I go to bed.  I have made a side card with a summer beach theme.  The digital stamp is called Viking Vacation from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Memento Desert Sand ink pad
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Sunglasses Metal charm
Brad


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - What's Your Favourite Embellishment And Why (I don't use a lot of embellishments, but I do love metal charms because I think they add an extra special touch)
Cut It Up - One Step At A Time
Cute Card Thursday - Fun In The Sun
QKR Stampede - Shaped Cards
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Summer Holidays
The Crazy Challenge - Inking Is Fun
CCC Digi Creations - More Than One Fold
Cardz 4 Guyz - Fancy Folds
Tuesday Throwdown - Add Metal
Die Cuttin Divas - Birthday Celebration
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Shaped Cards
The Male Room - Drinks
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Summer
Dragonfly Journeys - Chevron Chic
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - Lazy Days Of Summer
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Boys Will Be Boys

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment