Thursday 21 September 2017

The Ballet Fairy

Evening peeps

I have at last been given my uniform at work, I can now say that I feel part of the team.  The down though, it that I can't hide from customers any more.


Anyway,  I have a clean and simple monochrome card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Ballet Fairy from Scrapper's Delights and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Nuvo Glitter pen
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Designs - Fantasy
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Photo Inspiration
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Tuesday Throwdown - Fantasy
4 Crafty Chicks - Fairies
Cute Card Thursday - Monochrome
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Fairies At The Bottom Of The Garden
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Any Image
The Fairy And The Unicorn - Anything Goes
Monochrome Magic - Add Gems

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment