Tuesday 24 October 2017

Sympathy Butterflies

Evening peeps

What a fantastic weekend, we started off with a meal on Saturday night for my son's 21st Birthday.  He has been wanting a decent camera for ages, but they are so expensive, well I have been saving hard to buy one for his birthday and I have to say it was worth it, he cried when he opened it.  Sunday we spent the day in London so he could practise using it.


Anyway, today has been all about catching up on shopping, housework and of course, a bit of crafting.  I have used a stamp on this card called Butterfly Border from Honey Doo Crafts.  It has been coloured using Copics and I have layered the butterflies.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Purple card stock
Tattered Lace With Sympathy die
Nuvo glitter pen
Purple pearls

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - V Is For Vertical And / Or The Colour Damson
Mod Squad Challenge - Sympathy
Creative Moments - Purple Paradise
Creative Craft Cottage - Use A Sentiment

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment