Sunday 11 February 2018

Love Is In The Air

Evening peeps

At long last, I have been signed off as a Supervisor at work and can now run the shop.  Tonight was the first night on my own, everything seemed to run smoothly, I guess I will find out on Monday if there was anything that I forgot to do.


Anyway, I have made a love themed card tonight.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Grey card stock
Digital patterned papers
Tonic Affections die set
Cut & Make Love die
Memento London Fog ink pad
Glossy Accents
Nuvo Red crystal drops
Pink pearl hearts


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Love & Kisses
The Paper Shelter - For The One You Love
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges - Valentine Cards
Mod Squad Challenge - Have A Heart
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - It Must Be Love
Cute Card Thursday - Love
My Besties Germany - Everything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge - Have A Heart
Crafty Catz - Love Is In The Air
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Cards In Envy - Love You So Much
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Love Is All Around
Cut It Up - Layers Of Love
If You Give A Crafters A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
My Time To Craft - Love Is All We Need
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Love
Card Mania - Red And Hearts
Besties Challenges - Love Is In The Air
My Besties French - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment